Saturday, January 28, 2006

DJ all the Way

Days like this don’t come along that often.  This has been a great day…

Installed wireless modem/router and didn’t manage to cut off the phone, nor call BT to sort out the mess I’d made of extending phone line.  
     
Managed to get new phone to talk to wi-fi and so can web and email browse anywhere in house.

Accepted lunch invitation from old friend.

Listened to a great band that I’d never heard before – John Butler Trio.  Thanks D for the disc.

But most of all, listened to and then later saw (on Match of the Day) Brentford put Premiership Sunderland out of the FA Cup.  Shit happens that I couldn’t get a ticket for the want of a stub but I’ve not felt so excited about a football match for a long time.  I’ve recorded the highlights to play ad nauseum to the kids at school on Monday, and Tuesday and…

No seriously, this has been a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying the CD... Cheers for the "shout-out"

E-Man

Danny said...

You've inspired me... Haha!... Check out my blog... http://memoirsofa20something.blogspot.com/