Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sharks and Jets

Tonight, tonight won’t be just any night…

I had a wonderful evening at a production of West Side Story.  The children from my class last year have now moved on to high school but I always promised that I would go to see their production and in the words of young Mr Grace, ‘they all did very well.’

I was the best school production I have ever seen.  From the orchestra to the main roles to the chorus to the sound and lights crew to the stage hands, everyone did their part with professionalism and a really positive attitude.

Some people have jobs where the fruits of their labours are swallowed up by tomorrow’s problems.  But I have job where the fruits of my labours go on to achieve even greater and higher things.  I felt really proud tonight.

I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright! And I pity Any girl who isn't me tonight.

No comments: